Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2013

Emily Faison Graduates from Southeastern University, Lakeland, FL

I wrote a blog a few days ago about my daughter, Emily's graduation from Southeastern University. It was a great weekend in Lakeland and we are very proud of her accomplishments. Our church was so kind to her on Sunday by providing a cake and punch between our Sunday School and Morning Worship services in her honor. Then, during the service, the church presented her with a devotional book and shared pictures from her graduation.

While I won't publish all the pictures here, I'll post a few for you to enjoy. There are also some on my Facebook page as well.

Pastor / Uncle Randy presenting Emily with a devotional guide at Ryanwood Fellowship

The cake at the Reception at church

Emily marches into graduation

Emily's Fan Section at SEU Graduation

The stage before the Commencement began

No comments:

Post a Comment