Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Starbucks Gold

The Gold Level Cup of Coffee
Just a few minutes ago, I purchased a cup of coffee from my local Starbucks. But this cup of coffee is not JUST a cup of coffee. This cup is special! With this cup of coffee, I attained a milestone. This cup o' joe is the one that earns me the elite Gold Level! That's right, I finally earned my Starbucks Gold Level status! To some that is not news at all. Several might even question why I would write about something of a status symbol like that. Still others may be wondering what took me so long?

Fact is, some that may read this would wonder what is a Gold Level? I hope no one reading this is wondering what Starbucks is. If that's you, please do not tell anyone else. Just Google it!

The Gold Level from Starbucks is their reward for regular guests purchasing their products. In addition to the free refills on coffee and tea and the free item on my birthday that I already had with my previous Green level, attaining the gold level gives me benefits during the next year such as a free item for every 12 purchases and special offers from time to time.

Incidentally, I may not agree with a lot of the Starbucks social or political stances. Some of their products are a bit overpriced. But especially during the cooler months a Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks tends to always hit the spot! So, in celebration of my milestone today, go ahead and enjoy a Starbucks drink of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment