Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Blog Post ~ Really!

I'm making absolutely no promises. I can only attempt, but I really want to become a more established blogger. It seems I do so well for a little bit, and then something happens to keep me from writing for a while. Of course, I know you, my reader, have never experienced anything of the sort. Most people are certainly able to relate to Mary Poppins ~ perfect, in every way. Perhaps you've heard of or know someone who is a jack of all trades, and master of none. I don't even know that I'd qualify for the jack of all trades, but I'm certainly no master at anything. Here's the deal: I could write about sports. I love baseball, football, golf, etc. I could write about the Georgia Bulldogs Spring practice and G-Day Game. I could write my opinions about Bobby Petrino and the University of Arkansas mess. I could write about the Atlanta Braves and the lackluster start they've had this season. Or I could write about how their bats came to life today; on a day when their pitching went south. I'd love to write about Bubba Watson and his victory at the Masters in Augusta. After all, he's a Georgia Bulldog who's the number one ranked American on the PGA Tour. Oh, and he's a Christ-follower like me. Ahhh . . . there's another topic of conversation. I could write for a while about Christ and Christianity. Not that I'm a scholar or an expert in theology, but I could write about my experiences. Oh, experiences? I could write about working in radio, hospitality, ministry, sales (both retail and business to business), being a musician, customer service, even umpiring slow pitch softball. I could write about traveling. I've been fortunate enough to travel to over half of these United States. I've even lived in five of them. I suppose I could write about moving vans, too. In any event, I will try ~ again ~ to be more consistent with writing on this blog. If any of these topics strike you as interesting, let me know. I'd be happy to have suggestions of what you'd like to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment