Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Role in Ministry

References have been made on Faison Focus of late to Trust Quartet. I began singing with them in November 2010 and have learned so much in a short amount of time. Although I've been singing for as long as I can remember, this is the first opportunity for me to sing professionally in this manner.


I would encourage you to click on the link provided and visit our website. You can find pictures, enjoy both audio and video clips, follow our schedule, as well as learn about Gary, Spence, Buzz, and myself. I will also be writing a newsletter each month to let you know what is going on in our ministry.

If your church would like to schedule Trust Quartet for a concert or event, please contact our booking agent, Pat Daunt. She'll be so glad to help you and guide you every step of the way.

Thank you for your continued prayer support for Trust Quartet and the ministry. We strive to do things professionally but we never want to lose the ministry focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment