Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

For The Beauty of The Earth


"In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth." And so begins the Old Testament book of Genesis. And so begins the Bible. God, the Supreme Being, Who had no beginning and will have no end, began time as humanity knows it by creating the Heavens and the earth. To wrap our minds around that truth theologically could give us a headache.

God created everything and now allows us to enjoy His creation. I'm thankful to know that He still reminds us of His creativity. Such is the case with the picture. I was sitting in the bleachers at our local high school football stadium watching the Spring football game (which VBHS won!), minding my own business, when I looked toward the western sky. I observed a tremendous, "WOW" moment!

I wasn't quite sure how it would look on my phone's camera, but when it came out as good as it did, I wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment