Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Friends in Charlotte Harbor

I made some new friends Sunday. Tyler and Michaela in Charlotte Harbor are a couple of the cutest (and well behaved) kids in town. By the way, if Michaela or her family reads this, I sure hope I'm spelling her name correctly.

Tyler is a big help to Lance, his dad. When we were loading the bus, Tyler was right there, offering his help to us. Michaela is a little doll ~ even if she is a self-proclaimed dare-devil. She has the spunk needed to keep up with an older brother!

Sunday lunch was at Red Lobster, and while there, Tyler and I learned all about the lobsters in the tank waiting to be someone's lunch. Our new friend, Dakota, at the restaurant, took one out and Tyler was brave enough to pet it. Then, we watched said lobster grab a coaster and move it around a bit. Notice, I said Tyler was the one brave enough to pet the lobster. I kept a safe distance, assuring myself the lobster didn't mistake my finger for a coaster.

Thanks, Tyler and Michaela for being my new friends. I sure hope I am able to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment