Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tweet of the Day

Today's Tweet of the Day comes to my twitter account from D_Gibson who says, "Don't hate me for who I am. Love me for who I can be."

What truth! In spite of my inconsistencies, immaturity, and instabilities, God doesn't hate me at all. God chooses to love me for the man I can become. He desires that I grow and continue allowing Him to mold and shape me into the vessel He can use best to build His kingdom.

I'm still continuing to wrap my mind around this good news. My desire should be to continually be more like Christ. In light of that, I'm setting a new goal for myself. Lord, let me not focus on the frailties of those around me but to strive to see them as God sees them ~ loaded with potential! Let me encourage you first, to commit yourself to the Christ who loves you. Then, if you are a Christ-follower, desire to see others as Christ sees them; loaded with potential for greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment